Sportswear Market Unit Sales to Soar Over Forecast Period 2022-2031: FactMR – Bloomingprairieonline
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Sportswear market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Fact.MR Latest Report Provides Detailed Analysis of Sportswear Market
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Sportswear market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes sales and demand information for the Sportswear market across various industries and regions.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=276
The sportswear market is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2022. The sportswear market is significantly influenced by the growing awareness among modern consumers regarding their physical fitness and appearance.
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Sportswear Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and Sportswear Market growth.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=276
|type of product||
(Additional information, including cross-sectional data and country-specific analysis and forecasts, is available in the report)
Global Sportswear Market – Key Information
- Based on product type, the tops and t-shirts segment is expected to maintain its top position in 2022. This segment currently accounts for over 21% of market revenue share. Towards the end of the assessment period, the segment is expected to exceed a market valuation of US$45,400 million, reflecting a healthy CAGR.
- By end use, men’s sportswear segment is expected to remain the domain throughout the forecast period. Currently, the segment accounts for nearly two-quarters of the global market in terms of revenue. Furthermore, the men’s activewear segment is expected to reach a market valuation above US$97,380 million by the end of 2022, reflecting a stable CAGR. Meanwhile, the women’s sportswear segment is expected to take the second place in terms of revenue.
- By sales channels, the modern retail segment is expected to remain very attractive in 2017 and beyond. This segment currently accounts for almost 21% market share in terms of revenue and is expected to reach over US$42,500 million in 2022, expanding at a healthy CAGR.
- Among the regions, the North America sportswear market is expected to remain highly lucrative during the forecast period. The market in the region is expected to witness significant growth in 2022. Additionally, sportswear sales will continue to grow significantly in regions such as Europe and Asia-Pacific ex-Japan (APEJ) during the same period.
Some of the major companies operating in the global sportswear market include Adidas AG, Under Armour, Inc., ASICS Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, Yonex Co., Ltd., NIKE, Inc., PUMA SE, SKECHERS USA, Inc. , Fila Korea Co Ltd. and Lululemon Athletica, Inc. Majority of these market players are focusing on improving the design and quality of their products in order to expand their presence in the global market.
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556610765/x-ray-fluoroscopy-market-neurosurgery-is-expected-to-lead-the-market-by-application-accounting-for-6-5-cagr
Key Question Answered in Sportswear Market Report Survey:
- Sportswear sales and demand
- Growth of the sportswear market
- Sportswear market analysis
- Overview of the sportswear market
- Key factors impacting the Sportswear market
- What are the Key Drivers impacted by the Sportswear Market
- Constraints shaping the growth of the market
- Sportswear market research
More Valuable Insights into the Sportswear Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the sportswear market, sportswear sales and demand, analyzing forecast statistics to 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
Check out Fact.MR’s comprehensive sports coverage:
Sports optics market – Forecast, trend analysis and competition monitoring – Global market overview 2021-2031
Hybrid bicycle market – Forecast, trend analysis and competition monitoring – Global market overview 2021 to 2031
Diving board market – Forecasting, trend analysis and competition monitoring – Global market overview 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-mail: [email protected]
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates