The size of the European sports equipment and apparel market is expected to reach a valuation of around $172,315 million by 2025
According to a new report, the European sports equipment and apparel market is segmented on the basis of product type, retailers and country.
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, USA, September 17, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report released by Allied Market Research titled “European sports equipment and clothing market By Activity: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025”, the report provides a detailed analysis of major investment pockets, most winning strategies, drivers and opportunities, market size and estimates. market, the competitive landscape and changing market trends.
Request the free sample PDF of this report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5263
The European Sports Equipment & Apparel Market size was valued at USD 115,709 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 172,315 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2018 to 2025. led the European sports equipment and apparel market in 2017, accounting for 19.7% of total revenue.
Sports equipment are utilitarian devices or tools that are useful for practicing sports activities. Likewise, sportswear is helpful in improving sports performance with the required comfort. However, consumers actively wear sportswear outside of sports hours. This report is an in-depth study of the market for sports equipment and apparel consumed in different types of sports activities. Based on outdoor activities, the market is divided into hiking; winter sports and water sports; team games such as football, volleyball and basketball; and racquet sports like tennis, squash and others.
Rising consumer health awareness and rapidly rising per capita disposable income are expected to drive the demand for sports equipment and apparel. In addition, increasing demand for sportswear among young athletes and advancements in the formulation of sports equipment are fueling the growth of the European sports equipment and apparel market. However, declining participation of the younger generation in sports activities is hampering the growth of the market. Additionally, growing consumer interest in leisure activities other than sports such as movies, concerts, virtual games and others is restraining the growth of the European sports equipment and apparel market.
Governments of European countries are constantly conceptualizing and establishing effective and timely health care programs. Developing countries report a significant upward trend in health care offerings across all sectors. Employee fitness allowances are expected to increase in the future.
Based on region, Europe sports equipment and apparel market is analyzed in Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe. In Germany, the penetration of sports equipment and apparel is high, due to the upsurge of national, national and international competitions organized by various governments in the European region, which increase participation and develop young people’s interest in sports activities. . This has led to an increase in the demand for sports equipment and apparel, which contributes significantly to the overall growth of the European sports equipment and apparel market.
Need a discount? Get an exclusive discount and a free consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5263
Major prominent players operating in Europe sports equipment and apparel industry are Adidas AG (ADIDAS), Amer Sports Corporation, Asics Corporation, Fila Korea Ltd, New Balance, Nike, Inc, Puma Se (Kering), Sports Direct International Plc, Under Armour, Inc and VF Corporation (VFC).
Main benefits for the European sports equipment and clothing market:
○ This study presents the Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel market analysis along with the global Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel market trends and future estimates to determine impending investment pockets.
○ A detailed analysis of Europe sports equipment and apparel market segments measures the market potential. These segments describe favorable conditions for the market forecast.
○ Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel Market forecast offers insights related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ Current Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel industry trends are quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2025 to highlight the financial proficiency of Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel industry growth.
○ Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers in the European sports equipment and apparel industry.
Reason to buy:
○ Save and reduce time spent on entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel market.
○ Highlights key business priorities to guide companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the vast geography.
○ The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe Sports Equipment and Apparel Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
○ Develop/modify business expansion plans using substantial growth offering in both developed and emerging markets.
○ Take an in-depth look at the global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth to some extent.
○ Improve the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that drive business interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar helps inspire and encourage everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field.
What sets us apart? – Related market research