The UK sports equipment and apparel market is expected to
Dublin, June 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “UK Sports Equipment and Apparel Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Sport Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Application, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The UK Sports Equipment & Apparel Market is estimated to be worth USD 34.1 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 49.66 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.81%.
Market dynamics is a force that is impacting the pricing and behaviors of UK sports equipment and apparel market players. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
- The UK sports equipment and apparel market is segmented on the basis of product type, sport type, distribution channel, end user and application.
- By product type, the market is categorized into equipment, apparel, and footwear.
- Sports type, the market is categorized into bicycle, outdoor, tennis, running, fitness equipment, football soccer, winter sports, water sports and others.
- Distribution channel, the market is classified online, offline.
- End-user, the market is categorized into men, women, and children.
- Application, market is categorized into Academy, Training Centers, and Others
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the UK sports equipment and clothing market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the UK sports equipment and clothing market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the UK sports equipment and clothing market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increased awareness of sports and fitness
- Public and private initiatives in favor of sports activities and events
- Use of sports protective equipment to reduce the extent of injuries
- Rising trend for the rental of sports equipment and clothing
- Rapid Growth of Online Retail Platform
- Increase in children’s propensity to engage in indoor leisure activities
- High equipment price
- Need continuous development of fashionable clothes
- Increase in the average lifespan of a smartphone
- Technological advancement in sports equipment
- Rise of terrorism and political influence on sporting events
- Adidas S.A.
- American sports
- Callaway Golf Company
- Fanatics, Inc.
- Fila Holdings Corp.
- Frasers Group plc
- GAP INC.
- Gray Nicolls
- Gunn and Moore
- Lululemon Athletica
- Mizuno Corporation
- New balance
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Reebok International Limited
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Limited
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Yonex Co.,Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kswodw